My two buddies Chris, Jesse and I took out Chris’s j16 Carolina Skiff to catch some giant Goliath Grouper and snook. We were in a relatively little boat vs the Giant Fish we were targeting at Sebastian inlet, Florida. We caught and released two jewfish, jumped a tarpon all on mullet as live bait. These monster fish push you to the extreme and are just as hard to land by boat, than a pier or jetty.
- Australia Vs. USA Fishing Challenge — LEGENDARY BATTLE! (SUDAN Part 5) 2020年3月21日
- INSANE Topwater Eats Fishing Drained Lake – Rodman Reservoir Day 2 2020年2月11日
- Monster Yellowfin Tuna!! 2019年8月31日
- Fishing an URBAN CLEARWATER CREEK!! (IMPOSSIBLE Bike Fishing MISSION) 2019年8月30日
- BACKWOODS BASS FISHING — (Exploring SECRET Woodland Reservoir) 2019年8月29日