Josh got together with Justin from LakeForkGuy to go combat fishing for baby goliath groupers. Justin has dreamed of catching a baby goliath grouper. These little guys are bass on steroids! The day started off with Josh and Justin catching mullet for live bait. We then headed further inshore to a bridge where the baby goliath groupers dwell. After a few minutes of fishing, Justin hooked up and the fish quickly broken the line. Over a dozen fish were lost between Josh and Justin. Josh had an epic battle but was defeated. Finally, Justin broke the ice and caught a baby goliath grouper (estimated weight was between 6-8lbs). After Justin released his grouper, Josh hooked up and landed a big snook (estimated weight was between 17-20lbs). It shocked us both! Overall, what an incredible experience being humbled by these little giants!
- Australia Vs. USA Fishing Challenge — LEGENDARY BATTLE! (SUDAN Part 5) 2020年3月21日
- INSANE Topwater Eats Fishing Drained Lake – Rodman Reservoir Day 2 2020年2月11日
- Monster Yellowfin Tuna!! 2019年8月31日
- Fishing an URBAN CLEARWATER CREEK!! (IMPOSSIBLE Bike Fishing MISSION) 2019年8月30日
- BACKWOODS BASS FISHING — (Exploring SECRET Woodland Reservoir) 2019年8月29日