I caught two personal record breaking fish in one day and landed my PB fish! With a cold front rolling in, the conditions were perfect to fish for doormat flounder at Sebastian Inlet. These Southern Flounder migrate south with cooling waters. We caught a mix of Gulf Flounder and Southerns, not to be confused with Summer Flounder aka Fluke in the Northeast! Cast netting Live bait in the morning was key and Pilchards + Greenies proved to be best bait for these flatfish. In this catch clean cook I show you how to fillet and debone a flounder. This is vital to make stuffed flounder! I also have another catch and cook coming soon, with the smaller flounder we caught!
- Australia Vs. USA Fishing Challenge — LEGENDARY BATTLE! (SUDAN Part 5) 2020年3月21日
- INSANE Topwater Eats Fishing Drained Lake – Rodman Reservoir Day 2 2020年2月11日
- Monster Yellowfin Tuna!! 2019年8月31日
- Fishing an URBAN CLEARWATER CREEK!! (IMPOSSIBLE Bike Fishing MISSION) 2019年8月30日
- BACKWOODS BASS FISHING — (Exploring SECRET Woodland Reservoir) 2019年8月29日