Cooking with Dai channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFV-… GRAPHIC!!! – How to fillet a fish – Sea bream – Chef Dai demonstrates how to fillet a Sea bream using traditional Japanese techniques. (WARNING – if you’re at all squeamish and uncomfortable with the sight of blood and intestines, please ignore from 2:21 – 4:38) The black sea bream, known as “kurodai” in Japanese, is an extremely popular fish in Japan and its larger “red” cousin called “madai” is widely regarded as Japan’s King of fish. During the New Year and on happy events such as weddings or the birth of a baby, salt-grilled sea bream is a special traditional fare throughout the country. Thank you for watching and please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have!
- Australia Vs. USA Fishing Challenge — LEGENDARY BATTLE! (SUDAN Part 5) 2020年3月21日
- INSANE Topwater Eats Fishing Drained Lake – Rodman Reservoir Day 2 2020年2月11日
- Monster Yellowfin Tuna!! 2019年8月31日
- Fishing an URBAN CLEARWATER CREEK!! (IMPOSSIBLE Bike Fishing MISSION) 2019年8月30日
- BACKWOODS BASS FISHING — (Exploring SECRET Woodland Reservoir) 2019年8月29日